
I sat outside on the steps of the gazebo that hubby and oldest son made for our oldest daughter's wedding in 2006 and enjoyed a gorgeous spring sunset. The water has risen and spilled over the banks of a river not far from us, normally you cannot see water from our place but right now you can see quite a bit and we have not even begun to have our spring rains.

I thank the Lord for quiet, reflective moments as these. The hymn It is Well with My Soul played over and over in my mind today....it was one that brought much comfort shortly after my husband dying. Sometimes I forget that it is well because God says it is, it was a rough couple of weeks, but I know that God has never left my side. I thank Him for each lesson of trust and stengthening. I am thankful for His creation.

look at those beautiful clouds.....slowly rolling north


garden is all tilled and ready to plant
is a favorite time of year yet I am having a hard time getting truly excited about it.....I pray I feel the joy flood me soon!
1 comment:
Beautiful, just like our Father's tender mercy and grace.......
I love seeing His fingerprints on this world.
Many hugs to you....
Post a Comment