Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Faithful and Just

God who is faithful and just carried me through my evening.....I thank you for your prayers. He worked in many ways to give me strength, comfort and conviction - He is a loving Father through and through. I did some grieving, poured over an album of hubby that my oldest daughter put together for his funeral. It was healing for her to do so but it took a while before I could look at it all the way through.
*****
I thank our Lord for this beautiful day we had today.... and even some of the much anticipated evidence of Spring were recognized among the pain they brought.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Praise to our Loving Father who is so tender and gentle like a Shepherd. Thank you for sharing the good, bad, and ugly of this journey. Your transparency is like a window and lets me see God.