Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A gift of love.....

I received this poem from a gifted young wife, mother and fellow sister in Christ....I asked her permission to share it with you.....it's humbling to have a poem written especially for this journey and I thank you ♥ May it minister to many hearts......

For Mrs. ****** (That is the title.)
Darkness falls
As do the tears
Stillness enters
And maybe fears

Life gets hard
As troubles surround
Doubt creeps in
And makes us frown

But the day will come
Wait and see
When you will be together
And forever will be

God never promised
A life without pain
But He DID promise
Morning would come again (Ps 30:5b, Lam. 3:22-25)

The sun will come out
The doubt will have to flee
The darkness goes away
For now, it is just thee and He (I will never leave thee nor forsake thee)

He is always there
Always by your side
He always cares
He is your place to hide (Ps 91, esp. verses 1 & 2)

Hide in Jesus
He is always there
He is your refuge
He will wipe away your every tear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and should be posted where you and your family can read it frequently. Though your Sister in Christ wrote it, God filled her with the words and compelled her to write it at this time for those who need it.