Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Labor of Love

These two Cd's arrived in this morning's mail and were our companions in the van today on our way to our piano lessons....each song spoke to our hearts...we made it through one and cannot wait to hear the other....they came over 1,000 miles away and we cannot thank you enough for your sweet gesture. You have always been very special to us....you know that....and we are praying for YOU and YOUR family.
May God cover you with His mercy and grace.....He loves you deeply!
Hope your skies in your corner of the world were as beautiful as ours today ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very thoughtful from someone who truly loves you and took the time to carefully select the songs. Strength and healing comes from God and family/friends who care enough to go to such measures. Praise Him.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so glad that they arrived! I hope you felt the long-distance hug that was sent along with them. I even picked out a Purple case ...is that still a favorite?
Your words are sweet and I am glad that I have had a small part in sharing God's love with you. I love you all, but there will always be a special place in my heart for that certain sweet girl of yours.
"Y-R"