Here is a verse of strength that the Lord gave to our youngest daughter tonight as again, she had a trying evening. She knows and keeps up with this blog.....asking to read it and I sign her on and she reads the posts and the comments.....so she wanted to share this tonight with you all. The capitalization of the words are hers......she is 12.
So if you have any comments for her, she will be checking them tomorrow night after supper!
"Blessed are those who TRUST in the LORD and have made the LORD their HOPE and CONFIDENCE. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water." Jeremiah 17:7-8
She and I then had a chance to talk about the deep root and what that signifies.
6 comments:
Psa 71:5 For thou [art] my hope, O Lord GOD: [thou art] my trust from my youth.
Psa 1:1 ¶ Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
(((hugs))) We love you Missy! We do we do! When I read it I also thought of Psalms 1. I am glad someone posted it to you.
We are praying for you little Sister!
See you soon!
There are some words that have
comforted me my whole life....
whenever something sudden happens
and I have a BIG adjustment to
process. They are the words of the
children's hymn based on Ephesians
5:2. JESUS LOVES ME!!!
THIS I KNOW!!!!
For the BIBLE TELLS ME SO;
Little ones to Him belong!!!
WE ARE WEAK,
but HE is STRONG!
YES!! JESUS LOVES ME!!!
YES!! JESUS LOVES ME!!
YES!!! JESUS LOVES ME!!
THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO!!!!
They are such words of simple
truth and singing inside your head
over and over can really help.
Grief is such a huge issue of loss!!
AND there is fear as well of that
which we know as stable and not
changing has just changed. BUT
LOVE IS FOREVER!!!! First JESUS
LOVES ME and then the Spirit of our
loved one is also still loving us
as his spirit goes on forever!!!
YES!! JESUS LOVES ME!!!
AND YOU!!! LET HIM WRAP YOU UP
IN HIS LOVE!!!!!!!!
and review
all three verses of the song.
THEY are all helpful words!!
Anonymous
I too just lost my dad last year and even at my age it is hard. It helps to know that he too is with Jesus and that he is there to greet your dad into heaven with Jesus. Know that there are so many people who love you and are praying for you. Even those of us whom you have forgotten- and have been there in the past. You still are very loved and it is ok to cry - it helps heal us. I tried to be so strong, but my parents pastor told me I didn't because Jesus was there to hug and hold me and He was being strong for me. I know that you blessed your dad's life with your sunny smile, and knowing how you were, I am sure that you still continue to be such a comfort to your mom and siblings.
WOW- you are an aunt!! How exciting!! And there is another one coming soon. How lucky you are to be so close to your sister and able to see your niece all the time. My grandchildren live in Seattle WA and we just see them about 2 times a year. If you need someone to talk to I am always here or you can email me anytime- Many, many blessings to you and your family. Much love, Mrs. N
Post a Comment