I am so longing today to hear his voice, to see his face, to be wrapped up in his embrace. The sorrow does indeed come in waves.
I pray that the Lord turns my sorrow and longing into joy and comfort and I know He will.....He knows my heart because He gave it to me and I know moments such as these are part of the journey He has planned for me. He never said it would be easy.
I covet your prayers today.
1 comment:
"And I will pray the Father, and
He shall give you another Comforter,
that He may abide with you
forever; Even the Spirit of Truth.
The world cannot receive, because
it seeth Him not, neither
knoweth Him; but ye know Him
for He dwelleth with you, and
shall be in you." John 14:16-17
Your mission of this blog is comforting many of us....
May the God of Peace bring the
ultimate comfort to you through His Holy Spirit which is most certainly
dwelling within you.!!!!!
Anonymous
Post a Comment