


Psalm 143
7Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
8Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
8Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
I read this today, the whole Psalm and this jumped out at me as it was how I was feeling into the early morning hours this morning. I experienced truly my most difficult time yet missing him yesterday and last night into this morning. I had a hard time sleeping and came down and went through pictures of him.....
Before going to bed I read out of the Gospel of John, chapter 15 the parable of the vinedresser....that chapter is RICH in so many different aspects. It was comforting and I did sleep for a couple of hours which was such a blessing.
And upon awaking He did let me hear his lovingkindness by directing me to the above Psalm. I was feeling much despair and He who is faithful has lifted up my soul. He can and will lift yours as well.....its okay to cry, its okay to grieve through your trials. God will give you different ways of handling your human emotions that seem to overwhelm us.....we have to have our spiritual eyes open though and BE IN HIS WORD. We cannot cry out to Him and push away or not have time to open up our Bibles......in joy, in pain, in turmoil, in times of peace to give Him thanks.
Can you feel His love.....? Go deep within yourself.....you shouldn't have to go far for He is right there beside you.

4 comments:
Wow!!!!! Your words move me so much! I'm so pleased you set this blog up. We will continue to keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. You are truly an amazing woman! God Bless!
Dear Friend,
Thank you for sharing the pictures of your sweet prince! We enjoyed looking at them, with hearts full of fond memories!
I wish I could be there with you, especially during your sleepless nights. Please know that you are in my (our) thoughts and prayers. Also, never forget that I am just a phone call away. I am here for you anytime of day or night.
God bless you and your family!
We love you all!
Peace!
I wonder where and when you came to the Lord. I am so glad HE is sufficient. We see his handiwork every day. Thoughts continue to come to me of you and your family. I thought she does have her son-in-law to help out so what a blessing. Hugs
Those are some Good pics of Your Man! God is so Good! May he comfort You!
Patrick
Post a Comment