Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My email....

If anyone would like to contact me directly I have a generic email address set up and it is:
would love to hear from you and would be honored if there was an specific prayer requests that you have in your own lives that my family and I can pray for you about!
This blog is secure as far as you go also unless you register with your real name....I have Sitemeter set up to see where you are in general by city or state but I have no other details so that I don't know WHO you are unless you tell me, so rest secure in that also, your identity is secret unless you state otherwise.

No comments: