Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Praise God from whom all blessings flow....

PSALM 150

1Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
2Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
5Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.


*******
We had confirmation yet once again how God is in control and how He is providing for us. Many of you have lovingly asked and wondered how we might be provided for in the future.....and I was not sure....I had told the kids that as long as we were together all would be well and God would guide us wherever He put us. My prayers were specifically that I would be able to stay at home until our youngest was through his school years and that God would allow me to continue to home school our children.
God has answered those prayers in the affirmative and beyond....we are provided for by His loving care and can continue here in our corner of the world, praising and thanking Him always for His lovingkindness. Please take time today to praise Him and thank Him to give Him all glory and honor due to Him who loves all of us - for we are His creation.
Again, I am humbled beyond words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!
His providence and mercy is beyond
our understanding!!! I love
the Psalm you cited. Right on!!!