God gave us a great start to our week with picture perfect Spring day Monday. We had two more Nubian kids born....they look reversed of one another. They are both black and white....one is black where the other is white; a complete reverse of the other. God's creatures are so unique! I am so thrilled they are both does so we can add them to the herd....named by our family from "up north", one is Eloise and the other Puella (Latin for girl).
*****
Lots of outside activities today plus a trip to the dentist, no cavities for anyone, Praises! We were able to get about three loads of laundry hung out on the line, school done, and I tried to render a batch of tallow but ended up burning it! Good thing I had successfully rendered (outside) over 2 gallons last week. Would have been a stinky mess if I'd attempted it inside. Tomorrow and Wednesday we hope to make some progress on our garden.
****
This is a favorite time of year, always has been. Hubby and I were big fans of Spring and Fall. Right now he would have already had the tractor up and running - sure miss seeing him on that ♥ I'm sure oldest son will have it going over the next week and it will be good for us to see it yet bittersweet as all things are now. I am so thankful for this season, a gift from our Father to enjoy every year.....hope the crocus, daffodils and tulips are popping up in your corner of the world as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment