Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Teachable

I have so much to learn.....as I live out each role in my life here on earth I NEED teachable moments by the Lord. I pray that I learn from the things that were a part of my day today.....the people, the events, the comments, the actions, thoughts. Not through my flesh but with spiritual eyes and ears and a heart of love.
******
May I always have a teachable heart for God...... going to Colossians tonight.
How blessed we are to be able to have a Bible to turn to when Christian brethren in other countries can be killed for being in possession of one. I don't always remember or recognize what freedom I have. True freedom, in Christ.

No comments: