
Normally we have a family movie night at least one night during the weekend.....tonight is that night. Early supper, I tried putting Brewer's Yeast on cauliflower as one of my girls had done that tasted SO yummy, but what I bought was very bitter and I'm afraid I ruined a head of cauliflower, YUCK!
*****
The Lord has blessed us with another beautiful day.......the film we are watching is the second part of a two part movie.....something that would have been right up hubby's alley....he loved history......wish we would have found this when he was still with us.....I am, as always thinking of him in SPIRIT and knowing how much he would have enjoyed it.....so far I recommend it....even our 8 year old is sticking with it and learning!
*****
Longitude
2000 PG 2 discs
In the 18th century, the British Parliament offers a substantial sum to anyone who can devise a means for calculating longitude at sea. Soon clockmaker John Harrison (Michael Gambon) begins experiments to build an accurate timepiece unaffected by sea travel. In a parallel story, a retired World War I naval officer (Jeremy Irons) attempts to locate and restore Harrison's clocks. The two men's struggles are linked across a span of 200 years.
***
*****
The Lord has blessed us with another beautiful day.......the film we are watching is the second part of a two part movie.....something that would have been right up hubby's alley....he loved history......wish we would have found this when he was still with us.....I am, as always thinking of him in SPIRIT and knowing how much he would have enjoyed it.....so far I recommend it....even our 8 year old is sticking with it and learning!
*****
Longitude
2000 PG 2 discs
In the 18th century, the British Parliament offers a substantial sum to anyone who can devise a means for calculating longitude at sea. Soon clockmaker John Harrison (Michael Gambon) begins experiments to build an accurate timepiece unaffected by sea travel. In a parallel story, a retired World War I naval officer (Jeremy Irons) attempts to locate and restore Harrison's clocks. The two men's struggles are linked across a span of 200 years.
***
We ordered it from Netflix
No comments:
Post a Comment