Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thankfulness.....in all things

******Daylight Savings Time*********
Okay, with that out of the way I thank two of my friends for the reminders, one by text and one by phone because even with all the calendars around here I may have forgotten, truly!
*****
I am going to bed tonight with a full and thankful feeling....and have you ever noticed that you get the fullest feeling AFTER a trial, big or small has ended or a problem resolved. The Lord showed himself again faithful in regards to two problems that arose this week......they were both resolved within almost minutes of one another......within minutes of praying with my two oldest. He is amazing. Why do I EVER let doubt settle in my head? God knows and understands because He created me.....I am thankful.....I am not worthy, I am nothing without HIM.

No comments: