Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Promises Kept

Our Savior is the only Keeper of promises.....He is never changing; He will never leave us or forsake us.....there is no where we can hide from His presence! Do YOU believe that? Do you live it?
****
During this most darkest time of my earthly life, I CHERISH His promises.....I cling to them....open His Word and be fed by them. He loves you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful rendition of "ABIDE WITH
ME".......Moving!!!
The promise that so comforts
me is: "Jesus Christ is the
same yesterday and today and forever!!!" Heb.13:8
Thanks for the continued
testimony to your faith. It is
soul strengthening to me.
Anonymous

Anonymous said...

My I am amazed at how busy you keep your hands but I know it does not keep the mind from wandering back to days when our loved ones shared these tasks with us. Your prince was a handsome guy. O'Deller will look back fondly one of these years when she sees herself sitting on her papa's lap reading his Bible. I am so glad we have a loving God who we can trust with the future. He truly does know best.