Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Monday, March 15, 2010

In our corner of the world.....

In our corner of the world....Spring is arriving
"kidding" season is upon us
which means God will be adding to our numbers
I love this season....it will be our 4th and all of us are full of the anticipation of having goat "kids" roaming our living room for a short while

O'Deller letting Myrtle have a finger taste


our youngest sharing his glove



we have a small herd of dairy goats
3 nubians, 2 alpines, 1 toggenburg and a boer/nubian mix
***
it's lovely to see the green grass coming on and the snow melting away
I thought it may take until June to see it all disappear ♥



No comments: