Verse of the Day

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

Monday, March 22, 2010

♥ Joyfulness ♥

wanted to share with you the gift of laughter......here is O'Deller with her Poppa trying to be patient as he reads her a "story" she thought he would put down his big book and read hers but he didn't put down his Bible, just continued reading it out loud.
okay, well then I can at least help turn the pages......

K, he put on his glasses, I'm in for it.....
Grammy.......you gonna just take pictures or you gonna save me?
I am so thankful for these memories, they fill me with JOY
seems I share so much on here.....I try to have a transparent heart and mind
I know it is not an easy blog to read most days, I know you all share my pain, some more personally than others, I thank you for that.
****
I want to tell you again how faithful God is, He does keep His promises
I shared how much our youngest son was struggling.....many prayers were going up for this sweet boy of ours and God has us all in the palm of His hands.....as a mother God understands that I needed to "see" that he was doing okay.....during our time of communion yesterday He gave me what I was looking for....our youngest during the time the men may request songs or share Scripture, spoke up and requested two songs at different times....."Come Thou Fount" and "Rock of Ages" My heart was full and I would like you to praise the Father with me and say, Thank you Lord for your provisions, both great and small.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing sweet one. These are now oh so precious moments past. Poppa sure loved his O'Deller and she him. She will treasure these type of pictures as she grows into adulthood. Thanks for the update on your youngest .. they are grounded in the Word as you continue to lead them now. Much love.