You have been gone from this earth for six long months......I miss you, I miss everything about you. You were my earthly rock, my sounding board, the father of our children, provider, leader, head of household, Pastor, our fence-mender, my cowboy, love, best friend, principal, spiritual leader, teacher, handy man, Poppa, Bible scholar (modest though you were), question answerer, decision maker, financial planner, bill payer, craftsman, entertainer, sarcastic jokester, our shoulder to cry on, our muscle man, worship leader, land mover, barn builder, plumber, electrician..... you were first a SON, then BROTHER, GRANDSON, NEPHEW, COUSIN, God then made you a HUSBAND, FATHER, POPPA, a FRIEND to many......you had so many roles.....God created you, you served a tremendous purpose and led your life in a manner where you knew NO stranger.
*******
I could not make it a moment without Christ by my side.....I never thought I could live even a day without you. I miss being your help-meet. I miss so much about our life as one. As much as I'd like to argue with God about His timing, I can not..... you helped teach me that....that He is in control, that nothing surprises God, that He makes NO mistakes. I would not wish you back...... the beauty you've seen, the peace you feel, the sounds you hear must be breathtaking. I look forward to the day I will worship the Father with you in the Heavenly realms. I know you await me but do not know to miss me......there is no time there ...... Now my Heavenly King and you , my sweet prince await me, Paradise seems a much sweeter place.
*****
*****
God tells me I have longer here on this pilgrimage, in this land that is not my Home. He is with me and I can feel Him..... He is helping us, guiding us......I will trust in Him, He is my Light and my Salvation......He is the strong hold of my life.....You know that Psalm 27 has been a strong leaning post for me during our whole marriage and I know why now.....it is bringing me so much comfort and strength as is all of God's Word. He has prepared me for such a time as this. I don't feel strong....but I trust that there is nothing stronger than our Lord and Savior.
****
I love you with all of my heart my beloved,
always, your sweet princess
2 comments:
Love is beautiful in all it's forms.
AND GOD IS LOVE!
Thank you for the beauty
of your words.
Anonymous
I am thinking in your way you are
writing the words of I Cor. 13.....
the total description of what LOVE
IS!!!!!!
One can really tell that came from your heart! Beautiful. God is so very evident in your writings- Keep letting HIM work in your life and your journey will be much easier because you will NOT be alone. I really enjoy your blog!
Thank you
Post a Comment